persons and animals must vacate the premises when the
fumigation crew arrives. Under no circumstances can anyone
enter the building until the fumigation company’s
notice is posted, given the time and date for safe entry.
The following is a checklist which must be completed in
order for the fumigation to be performed.
1. Remove all people and animals (including fish &
birds) from property.
2. Remove all plants, potted or hanging must be removed
to the back fence or completely removed from the property.
3. No clothes should be wrapped or stored in plastic bags
or plastic clothes bags.
4. No mattresses shall be covered in plastic. REMOVE ALL
5. DOUBLE BAG or completely remove all foods, cosmetics
and medicines not sealed in glass or metal containers.
This includes anything that might be orally ingested,
such as candy and gum. It also includes food in freezers
and refrigerators. You may store them only in MYLAR
NYLON BAGS provided by your TERMITE COMPANY ONLY.
6. The owner must soak the soil with water at least 12
inches from foundation outward. This can be done the evening
before and may help to protect plant root growth.
7. We must have access to all areas within the structure,
including rooms and cabinets kept locked. SO PLEASE MAKE
KEY ARRANGEMENTS BEFORE THE DAY OF THE FUMIGATION. THIS
IS REQUIRED BY LAW.
8. Cut back plant growth where possible 12” - 18”
away from house.
9. We request that the homeowner remove antennas and satellite
dish where possible. (FUMIGATION COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE
sure GAS is turned off before crew arrives to the job
site. You can arrange this by calling the GAS COMPANY
48 Hours prior to the Fumigation Date ______________.
It is the homeowner’s responsibility to call the
GAS COMPANY to turn the GAS ON.
11. THERE MUST BE WATER AND ELECTRIC SERVICE IN THE PROPERTY.
All timers (like sprinklers, security lights, alarms,
etc.) must be switched off prior to arrival of crew.
12. MUST HAVE ACCESS TO ALL GARAGE VEHICLES. Garage should
be left unlocked.
13. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HOMEOWNER OR THEIR
AGENT TO HAVE ALL ITEMS ON THIS CHECKLIST DONE BEFORE
THE FUMIGATION CREW ARRIVES.
I have read the above check list and understand that failure
to comply would result in delay or cancellation of fumigation
work to be performed on my property.